Character Reference Checks
This service contacts personal references of your applicant and seeks information concerning the reputation, conduct and integrity of that applicant. This is essential information when making a hiring decision that will reflect on your business and ethical values.
A personal character reference requires the name and phone number of the reference. Additional information also can be entered online, including address, city, state and how long the applicant has known the reference.
Once contacted, the reference information is verified and / or completed while the following questions are asked:
- How long have you known the applicant?
- What can you tell me about the applicant’s reason for changing jobs?
- If provided the opportunity, would you hire the applicant? Why or why not?
- What can you tell me about the applicant’s personality?
- What can you tell me about the applicant’s work ethic?
- How reliable is the applicant?
- What can you tell me about the applicant’s ability to get along with peers and supervisors?
- What are the applicant’s strengths?What are the applicant’s weaknesses?
- What areas can the applicant improve upon?
- What else can you tell me about the applicant?
- What is your relationship with the applicant?
Clients can customize a list of questions to fit their needs.
Character Reference Check Resources
Benefits of a Character Reference Report
Ability To Work With Others
Areas of Improvement
Want to work together?
Leave us a message and we'll get in touch!
Some error has occured.