Character Reference Checks
While technology allows for advanced investigation into verifiable information about your applicants, the personal character reference check remains the best way to obtain others’ perceptions of your applicant.
This service contacts personal references of your applicant and seeks information concerning the reputation, conduct and integrity of that applicant. This is essential information when making a hiring decision that will reflect on your business and ethical values.
A personal character reference requires the name and phone number of the reference. Additional information also can be entered online, including address, city, state and how long the applicant has known the reference.
Once contacted, the reference information is verified and / or completed while the following questions are asked:
- How long have you known the applicant?
- What can you tell me about the applicant’s reason for changing jobs?
- If provided the opportunity, would you hire the applicant? Why or why not?
- What can you tell me about the applicant’s personality?
- What can you tell me about the applicant’s work ethic?
- How reliable is the applicant?
- What can you tell me about the applicant’s ability to get along with peers and supervisors?
- What are the applicant’s strengths?What are the applicant’s weaknesses?
- What areas can the applicant improve upon?
- What else can you tell me about the applicant?
- What is your relationship with the applicant?
Clients can customize a list of questions to fit their needs.
Character Reference Check Resources
Benefits of a Character Reference Report
Is your applicant a steady worker or quick learner?
Identify your applicant’s greatest strengths for a more perfect fit within the company.
Ability To Work With Others
Is your applicant a leader or a person who gets along with everyone they meet?
Tardiness can make a great employee less than ideal.
Areas of Improvement
Identify the areas your applicant can improve upon.
Does your applicant have an outgoing personality or are they quiet and keep their nose to the grindstone?
|Education verifications are a natural fit for any background screening program. Verify degrees, diplomas or GEDs with ease.|
|Use employment verifications to verify your applicant's dates of employment and job title information.|
Professional License Verification
|Verify CPA, FAA, RN, admittance to the bar and medical / dental licenses.|
Want to work together?
Leave us a message and we'll get in touch!
Some error has occured.