Using a proprietary compiler of data sources, PeopleTrax™ delivers an unparalleled level of high quality matches.
PeopleTrax™ has compiled one of the industry’s largest databases of accessible information. This database searches records that cover recent relocation to historical addresses that can date back more than 30 years.
Beyond using this tool for job applicants, PeopleTrax™ can also be used for many other business purposes, such as tracking beneficiaries, collections and delinquent account holders.
PeopleTrax™ also can provide previous addresses and location information for relatives, associates, and neighbors. As a result, PeopleTrax™ is the most accurate and detailed source available for historical information on individuals.
PeopleTrax™ Background Check Features
- You can enter any combination of information you have, including last name, first name, Social Security Number, street address, city, state, zip code, phone number, date of birth, and age range.
- For the most accurate results, the best single qualifier is the last known street address.
- If there are more than 100 records found, based on the information you enter, you are prompted to add other information, such as city, state, DOB, or age range to narrow your search.
- You are only charged when information is returned.
- Immediate results are available through Fastrax®.
Social Security Number Trace Report
|The SSN Trace Report can help determine if Social Security Numbers provided by potential employees are legitimate. It also provides residence history.|
County Criminal Check
|County Criminal Background Checks are an essential part of many comprehensive background check solutions. This reports criminal activity from individual, selected counties — anywhere in the U.S.|
Tenant Credit Report
|Designed for use with tenant background checks, our consumer credit report differs from the pre-employment credit report in that it provides the FICO score and will create a “ding” on their credit.|
Want to work together?
Leave us a message and we'll get in touch!
Some error has occured.