FBI Fingerprint Check
The FBI fingerprint check runs a search on a nationwide scale.
This specialized report can only be done under two conditions:
- These reports can only be run on certain regulated industries such as transportation, financial services, youth care and care for the elderly.
- One of several reasons must be given in order to be able to access the data and run a report.Report turnaround times typically are within 24 hours.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation identifies, investigates and reports criminal activity in all 50 states and beyond. This report is invaluable in running for prospective employees, prospective tenants and volunteers.
FBI Fingerprint Check Features
- Applicants may come to our convenient Tri-County Location in Cincinnati, OH.
- Walk-in fingerprint hours are 8am to 4:45pm Monday-Friday.
- Appointment-only hours are available from 4:45pm to 6pm Monday-Friday.
- For large groups, we will travel to you. For groups of 10-19 there is a small travel charge. For groups of 20 or more, there is no additional charge.
- Free Parking is available.
- Results are mailed directly from the Bureau of Criminal Investigation to the client.
- Clients have the option being billed, or having the applicants pay cash at the time of arrival.
Due to the fact that results are generated by BCI and mailed directly to the client, we do not have a sample report available.
If you are an applicant or employee in need of our fingerprint services, please visit our fingerprint information page.
Benefits of BCI Fingerprint Checks through SELECTION.COM®
Online Release Forms
We provide our most up-to-date fingerprint release forms online to help save your applicants valuable time.
We have 4 laptops available for on-site fingerprint sessions. Our Tri-County location accepts walk-ins from 8am-4:45pm, Mon-Fri and appointments from 4:45pm – 6pm.
Want to work together?
Leave us a message and we'll get in touch!
Some error has occured.