The FBI fingerprint check runs a search on a national scale.
This specialized report can only be done under two conditions:
- These reports can only be run on certain regulated industries such as transportation, financial services, youth care and care for the elderly.
- One of several reasons must be given in order to be able to access the data and run a report.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation identifies, investigates and reports criminal activity in all 50 states and beyond. This report is invaluable in running for prospective employees, prospective tenants and volunteers.
FBI Fingerprint Check Features
- Applicants may come to our convenient Tri-County Location in Cincinnati, OH.
- Fingerprint Hours are 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- For large groups- We will travel to you, for only a small travel charge.
- Free Parking is available.
- Results are mailed directly from the Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation to the client.
- Clients have the option being billed, or having the applicants pay cash at the time of arrival.
Due to the fact that results are generated by BCI&I and mailed directly to the client, we do not have a sample report available.
SELECTiON.COM® recognizes that organizations have different criteria based on their industry, position being filled and other special requirements.
Please contact us to develop a customized screening solution based on your unique needs.