Federal Background Check
Federal Criminal Background Check reports will show if an applicant has had any criminal cases filed against them that violated federal criminal law. It is a search of a specific federal district court’s records. Federal cases include crimes involving federal law, crimes that cross state boundaries, and crimes that are committed on federal property.
Report turnaround times typically are within 24 hours.
Federal Criminal Background Check Features
- This report returns records stored at the Federal District Court level and may include charges and convictions, case number, file dates, disposition, and / or current status.
- Information required for federal criminal background checks includes: name, date of birth, and the Federal Court District(s) to be searched.
- In most cases results will also include docket proceedings.
- This report will include cases up to 10 years (unless otherwise prohibited by state limitation).
- Information in this report is not contained in any county or state searches.
Federal Criminal Background Check Resources
The Benefits of a Federal Criminal Background Check Report
County Criminal Check
County Criminal Background Checks are an essential part of many comprehensive background check solutions. This reports criminal activity from individual, selected counties — anywhere in the U.S.
Civil Records Check
Civil records check reports will reveal the record of civil cases where the applicant was either a plaintiff or defendant, including the nature of the complaint, case status, date of filing, and judgment.
Want to work together?
Some error has occured.