Drug Screening is coordinated through the largest provider in the world, Quest Diagnostics, — with convenient collection locations nationwide.
A confirmed drug screen is administered — providing thorough, professional testing that is performed under SAMHSA certification.
Whether your need is DOT, 5, 7 or 10-panel testing, a customized pre-employment or random drug screen program can be designed to meet your specific needs.
Medical Review Officer (MRO) services can be coordinated as well.
Drug Screening Features
- Results can be retrieved via Fastrax®, right along with the rest of the background check.
- Drug screening programs are employer specific, but the Social Security Number is needed to match returned information with the request.
- For DOT purposes, you may obtain the results of your applicant’s drug and/or alcohol tests (including refusals to be tested) from previous employers during the prior two years.
- Testing Procedures: Initial — EIA Confirmation — GC/MS
- Collection: Nationwide network of over 8,000 collection sites through Quest Diagnostics.
- Drug screening results are available within 1-3 days.
Drug Screening Resources
County Criminal Check
|County Criminal Background Checks are an essential part of many comprehensive background check solutions. This reports criminal activity from individual, selected counties — anywhere in the U.S.|
Civil Records Check
|Civil records check reports will reveal the record of civil cases where the applicant was either a plaintiff or defendant, including the nature of the complaint, case status, date of filing, and judgment.|
National Criminal Database
|Our Search America® Background Check is THE standard in supplemental national criminal database searches, with over 1.3 BILLION records, from over 1,900 different sources.|
Want to work together?
Leave us a message and we'll get in touch!
Some error has occured.