As a non-profit organization, you are serving a critical role in society that is not being met by government or business. And the people you serve are depending on a higher level of trust than they can find anywhere else. When it comes to hiring for a non-profit organization, you must maintain the trust of your stakeholders.
Whether your employees and volunteers have direct contact with the constituents you serve, you need to make sure that all new hires are carefully reviewed ahead of time.
SELECTiON.COM® offers a host of services to non-profit organizations that allows them to make informed hiring decisions including criminal background checks, substance abuse screening, resume verification services, driving records, sex offender registry searches, credit reports and more.
Recommended background checks for this industry could include:
- Social Security Trace Report
- Criminal County Background Check
- Federal Criminal Background Check
- Search America® National Criminal Records Background Check
- Pre-Employment Credit Report
- Employment Verification Check
- Education Verification Check
- Professional License Verification
- Motor Vehicle Report
- Drug Screening
SELECTiON.COM® recognizes that organizations have different criteria based on their industry, position being filled and other special requirements.
Please contact us to develop a customized screening solution based on your unique needs.