County Criminal Background Checks are an essential part of many comprehensive background check solutions. This reports criminal activity from individual, selected counties — anywhere in the U.S.
This report includes the details of all felony and misdemeanor arrests and charges, giving you detail on the “disposition” of each record within the boundaries of the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
This report is also the “final word” on your background searches. Running a query on a national database can give you partial information on a background check, or where to look for more information, but with a criminal county background check, you get a complete picture of each record with no need to request additional reports.
County Criminal Background Check Features
- The SELECTiON.COM® nationwide network of independent researchers report criminal results from searches at the county courthouse level, the most accurate source available.
- A county criminal history request requires the following information: name, Social Security Number, date of birth and counties to be searched.
- Records will be returned as verified by name, date of birth, and / or Social Security Number.
- Results will be detailed as any combination of: clear, misdemeanors found, felonies found, current warrant, DUI, and / or capias.
- Reports may indicate if an applicant has ever used an alias.
- You also will see a combination of the following information for each offense: violation date, indictment date, file date, disposition date, sentencing date, case number, description of charges, violation code, disposition and sentencing information.
- Average turnaround times for county criminal reports are 36-72 hours.
Click here for a sample county criminal background check.
Click here for a full description of the county criminal background check.
SELECTiON.COM® recognizes that organizations have different criteria based on their industry, position being filled and other special requirements.
Please contact us to develop a customized screening solution based on your unique needs.