County Criminal Background Check
County Criminal Background Checks are an essential part of many comprehensive background check solutions. This reports criminal activity from individual, selected counties — anywhere in the U.S.
This report includes the details of all felony and misdemeanor arrests and charges, giving you detail on the “disposition” of each record within the boundaries of the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
A County Criminal Background Check is the most accurate and up-to-date source for receiving criminal history.
County Criminal Background Check Features
- The SELECTiON.COM® nationwide network of independent researchers report criminal results from searches at the county courthouse level, the most accurate source available.
- A county criminal history request requires the following information: name, Social Security Number, date of birth and counties to be searched.
- Records will be returned as verified by name, date of birth, and / or Social Security Number.
- Results will be detailed as any combination of: clear, misdemeanors found, felonies found, current warrant, DUI, and / or capias.
- Reports may indicate if an applicant has ever used an alias.
- You also will see a combination of the following information for each offense: violation date, indictment date, file date, disposition date, sentencing date, case number, description of charges, violation code, disposition and sentencing information.
- Average turnaround times for county criminal reports are 36-72 hours.
County Criminal Background Check Resources
Benefits of a County Criminal Background Check Report
Discover theft charges before you place an employee in charge of handling money.
Obtain case information from its original and most accurate source, the county level.
Protect your workplace from people with a history of extreme violence or sexual assault with a criminal county search.
Federal Criminal Check
|Federal Criminal Background Check reports will show if the applicant has had any criminal cases filed against them that violated federal criminal law. This searches a specific federal district court’s records.|
Civil Records Check
|Civil records check reports will reveal the record of civil cases where the applicant was either a plaintiff or defendant, including the nature of the complaint, case status, date of filing, and judgment.|
National Criminal Database
|Our Search America® Background Check is THE standard in supplemental national criminal database searches, with over 1.3 BILLION records, from over 1,900 different sources.|
Want to work together?
Leave us a message and we'll get in touch!
Some error has occured.