Work Authorization Check (E-Verify)
Our proprietary system and software integration with the federal government’s Employment Verification Program (E-Verify) allows employers to quickly and accurately verify new employees’ legal right to work. We are able to check Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Social Security Administration (SSA) databases and provide a unique DHS-issued verification number.
Our secure and accurate services will:
- Help you ensure that your workforce is legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Simplify and improve the efficiency of your Form I-9 employment verification process.
- Substantially decrease human errors in completing Form I-9s.
- Improve the accuracy of your payroll and tax reporting.
- Cost-effectively reduce your exposure to government audits, financial penalties and negative publicity resulting from non-compliance.
Through Fastrax® you can manage your work authorization program from start to finish.
- Enter the identification data, provided on the Form I-9, to initiate the verification.
- Once submitted you will receive immediate notification from the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
- In the case of a non-confirmation notice you will be provided with the necessary forms to allow your employee to correct the information with the appropriate agency.
- Throughout the process you will receive email notifications of updates to each employee’s case.
- Upon successful authorization you will receive a unique verification number that is printed on the final report.
If you have discussed the advantages of E-Verify through SELECTiON.COM® with your account representative, and would like to move forward with setup, click here.
Benefits of E-Verify
Social Security Number Trace Report
The SSN Trace Report can help determine if Social Security Numbers provided by potential employees are legitimate. It also provides residence history.
County Criminal Check
County Criminal Background Checks are an essential part of many comprehensive background check solutions. This reports criminal activity from individual, selected counties — anywhere in the U.S.
Civil Records Check
Civil records check reports will reveal the record of civil cases where the applicant was either a plaintiff or defendant, including the nature of the complaint, case status, date of filing, and judgment.
Want to work together?
Some error has occured.