Consumer Credit Report
A consumer credit report can be an important indicator of a tenant’s ability to prioritize and manage personal finances. Designed for use with tenant background checks, our consumer credit report differs from the pre-employment credit report in that it provides the FICO score, and unlike the pre-employment credit report, this will create a “ding” on their credit.
- Consumer Credit Reports feature the following information:
- The Consumer Credit Report header will list the last three known addresses.
- Employment information, where available.
- Public record items, if they exist, including:
- Tax liens (reported for seven years after a lien is filed).
- Judgments (report for seven years after judgment is entered)
- Chapter 7 bankruptcies (reported for 10 years following the bankruptcy).
- Chapter 13 bankruptcies (reported for seven years following the bankruptcy).
- Collection items: (if they exist) and their status.
- A listing of accounts, in order from “worst to best” of creditors, allowing you to easily interpret the information.
- Results are available in real time.
Consumer Credit Report Features
- Up to seven years of public records are listed.
- You also will see a list of other companies making inquiries into the applicant’s credit file.
- Credit Reports require a name, address, Social Security Number, and a signed release form from the tenant.
- FICO score is included.
Credit Report Resources
County Criminal Check
|County Criminal Background Checks are an essential part of many comprehensive background check solutions. This reports criminal activity from individual, selected counties — anywhere in the U.S.|
Federal Criminal Check
|Federal Criminal Background Check reports will show if the applicant has had any criminal cases filed against them that violated federal criminal law. This searches a specific federal district court’s records.|
|Management of personal finances can be an indicator of an applicant’s ability to manage corporate responsibilities, especially finances, and are a must if an applicant will be handling cash.|
Want to work together?
Leave us a message and we'll get in touch!
Some error has occured.