Consumer Credit Report
A consumer credit report can be an important indicator of a tenant’s ability to prioritize and manage personal finances. Designed for use with tenant background checks, our consumer credit report differs from the pre-employment credit report in that it provides the FICO score, and unlike the pre-employment credit report, this will create a “ding” on their credit.
- Consumer Credit Reports feature the following information:
- The Consumer Credit Report header will list the last three known addresses.
- Employment information, where available.
- Public record items, if they exist, including:
- Tax liens (reported for seven years after a lien is filed).
- Judgments (report for seven years after judgment is entered)
- Chapter 7 bankruptcies (reported for 10 years following the bankruptcy).
- Chapter 13 bankruptcies (reported for seven years following the bankruptcy).
- Collection items: (if they exist) and their status.
- A listing of accounts, in order from “worst to best” of creditors, allowing you to easily interpret the information.
- Results are available in real time.
Consumer Credit Report Features
- Up to seven years of public records are listed.
- You also will see a list of other companies making inquiries into the applicant’s credit file.
- Credit Reports require a name, address, Social Security Number, and a signed release form from the tenant.
- FICO score is included.
Credit Report Resources
County Criminal Check
County Criminal Background Checks are an essential part of many comprehensive background check solutions. This reports criminal activity from individual, selected counties — anywhere in the U.S.
Federal Criminal Check
Federal Criminal Background Check reports will show if applicant has had any criminal cases filed against them that violated federal criminal law. This searches a specific federal district court’s records.
Management of personal finances can be an indicator of an applicant’s ability to manage corporate responsibilities, especially finances, and are a must if an applicant will be handling cash.
Want to work together?
Some error has occured.