State Criminal Background Check
State Criminal Background Check reports reveal criminal activity as stored at the state-level repository. While this report researches information stored at the state level, information is often not as accurate as a search at the county courthouse level where the cases are actually tried.
State Criminal Background Check Features
- Report turnaround times average 2-3 days.
- State criminal background check reports are not available in all states.
- The type of data and number of years of information will vary by state.
- You will be prompted through Fastrax® if there are any special requirements for a chosen state.
- A state criminal record search requires the following information: name, Social Security Number, date of birth, and state(s) requested.
- Records will be returned as verified by name, date of birth and / or Social Security Number.
State Criminal Background Check Resources
Benefits of a State Criminal Background Check Report
Discover theft charges before you place an employee in charge of handling money.
Many industries require statewide background checks for compliance with state and federal regulations.
Protect your workplace with a criminal county search for people with a history of extreme violence or sexual assault.
Want to work together?
Leave us a message and we'll get in touch!
Some error has occured.