State Criminal Backround Check
State Criminal Background Check reports reveal criminal activity as stored at the state-level repository. While this report researches information stored at the state level, information is often not as accurate as a search at the county courthouse level where the cases are actually tried.
State Criminal Background Check Features
• Report turnaround times average 2-3 days.
• State criminal background check reports are not available in all states.
• The type of data and number of years of information will vary by state.
• You will be prompted through Fastrax® if there are any special requirements for a chosen state.
• A state criminal record search requires the following information: name, Social Security Number, date of birth, and state(s) requested.
• Records will be returned as verified by name, date of birth and / or Social Security Number.
State Criminal Background Check Resources
Benefits of a State Criminal Background Check Report
Federal Criminal Check
Federal Criminal Background Check reports will show if applicant has had any criminal cases filed against them that violated federal criminal law. This searches a specific federal district court’s records.
County Criminal Check
County Criminal Background Checks are an essential part of many comprehensive background check solutions. This reports criminal activity from individual, selected counties — anywhere in the U.S.
National Criminal Database
Our Search America® Background Check is THE standard in supplemental national criminal database searches, with over 1 BILLION records, from over 1,500 different sources.
Want to work together?
Some error has occured.