State Criminal Background Check
State Criminal Background Check reports reveal criminal activity as stored at the state-level repository. While this report researches information stored at the state level, information is often not as accurate as a search at the county courthouse level where the cases are actually tried.
State Criminal Background Check Features
- Report turnaround times average 2-3 days.
- State criminal background check reports are not available in all states.
- The type of data and number of years of information will vary by state.
- You will be prompted through Fastrax® if there are any special requirements for a chosen state.
- A state criminal record search requires the following information: name, Social Security Number, date of birth, and state(s) requested.
- Records will be returned as verified by name, date of birth and / or Social Security Number.
State Criminal Background Check Resources
Benefits of a State Criminal Background Check Report
Want to work together?
Leave us a message and we'll get in touch!
Some error has occured.