State Criminal Background Check reports reveal criminal activity as stored at the state-level repository. While this report researches information stored at the state level, information is often not as accurate as a search at the county courthouse level where the cases are actually tried.
State Criminal Background Check Features
• Report turnaround times average 2-3 days.
• State criminal background check reports are not available in all states.
• The type of data and number of years of information will vary by state.
• You will be prompted through Fastrax Select if there are any special requirements for a chosen state.
• A state criminal record search requires the following information: name, Social Security Number, date of birth, and state(s) requested.
• Records will be returned as verified by name, date of birth and / or Social Security Number.
Click here for a sample state criminal background check.
Click here for a full description of the state criminal background check report.
SELECTiON.COM® recognizes that organizations have different criteria based on their industry, position being filled and other special requirements.
Please contact us to develop a customized screening solution based on your unique needs.