SELECTiON.COM®, a nationwide provider of pre-employment background screenings headquartered in Cincinnati, is a veteran-owned and faith-based organization that has been in business for more than 25 years.
We believe that what separates true customer satisfaction from mere lip service is the willingness to put the SELECTiON.COM® customer first in everything we do.
Our knowledgeable staff of Research Specialists averages more than 7.5 years of industry experience, while our team of satisfaction executives averages over 11 years with the company.
SELECTiON.COM® – “Where smart hiring begins®” also features an in-house IT department with a total of more than 35 years’ experience with the company.
What we do:
SELECTiON.COM® offers the most comprehensive array of pre-employment background check reports.
Our background checks include criminal courts (county, state & federal), civil courts, credit (consumer & pre-employment), drug screening, fingerprinting, education & employment verification, workers’ compensation, medical sanctions and a national criminal search using our proprietary Search America® database.
We provide the tools and resources to help our clients stay compliant with State and Federal Guidelines at the click of a button.
As we continue to grow our business, SELECTiON.COM® is seeking a Digital Media Coordinator to architect and execute a digital marketing strategy that promotes our services, activates our brand with clients and prospects, and helps impact and achieve our growth strategy.
What you will do:
- Deliver engagement
- Understand the goal, audience, and message of a campaign and create copy to suit.
- Write advertising copy for use by publication or broadcast media to promote the sale of products and services.
- Research, write, edit and proof all levels of copy included headlines and body copy, for all online, offline, external and internal needs.
- Build and implement social media programs that ensure appropriate messaging is executed online, to support corporate goals, incorporating Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Slideshare, Google+, etc.
- Monitor social media groups, trends, tools, and applications and recommend actions/next steps.
- Work closely with colleagues across the organization to develop and post content to social networking sites.
- Regularly report insights gained from social media monitoring to internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and engage in brand-related online conversations.
- Monitor the company’s social media performance usage reports and tracking search engine results.
- Respond to social media inquiries about online activities in a timely and courteous fashion.
- Participate in weekly meetings, planning, and reporting
- Understand that the work we do is as important to our company, as it is to our clients and ultimately their applicants – whose livelihood may depend on our timely return of accurate information.
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Strong work ethic & mental toughness
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong presenter and communicator with internal and external customers and partners
- Must be creative, innovative, and be able to articulate thoughts and ideas clearly, verbally and via the written word
- Technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, metrics, and tracking
- Web publishing experience
- Project management and organization skills
- Flexibility, with the ability to wear multiple hats across a variety of diverse corporate channels
- Minimum 2 years related professional experience
- BS degree in Journalism, PR, Communications, Social Media or related field
- Positive attitude and high character
- Ambition & drive, with a serious sense of urgency
- Empathy, with a strong desire to serve the needs of others
- Sense of humor
The benefits you will enjoy as the SELECTiON.COM® Social Media Coordinator are:
- Competitive Salary
- Participation in Bonus Pool Program
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Office Tools and Equipment
- FREE On-site Exercise Facility
- FREE Parking
SELECTiON.COM® rewards for excellent performance! If you are searching for an outstanding entry level opportunity to kick-start your social media career – please use the form and send a resume today.
SELECTiON.COM® is a drug-free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, veteran status, or genetic information.
No phone calls, please. EOE-M/F/D/V
**LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY**
Some error has occured.
Founded in 1991, SELECTiON.COM® is one of the Nation’s leading providers of pre-employment background screening services. We offer the largest network of in-house researchers, the fastest turnaround on criminal background checks and drug screening, and unsurpassed customer service. Our web application, FASTRAX Select™, allows employers to verify an applicant’s background check information quickly and accurately from the convenience of a personal computer. Average turnaround time on criminal background searches is 2 business days. Thousands of employers nationwide rely on SELECTiON.COM® to help them make smart hiring decisions.