Are you a talented C# Programmer? Our 27-year-old business is stable, growing, and committed to providing customers with the best quality and services. The cornerstone of our business is our employees.
We have an immediate need for a Senior .NET Developer to build and maintain custom business solutions. This is a full-time position in the Springdale area of Cincinnati, Ohio. Activities will involve a variety of tasks, including new development and maintenance of existing applications.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and forward-thinking developer with 7+ years’ experience using Microsoft Technologies. We seek a team player with good communication skills and an excellent grasp of .NET (ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET) and MS SQL Server. The developer will consult with users to identify current operating procedures, support internal business requirements and clarify program objectives. He or she will have knowledge of standard development concepts and best practices, and will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop .NET apps/services, products and integrations with external APIs
- Ensure business solutions do not have negative impact on interdependent systems
- Work with customers and internal staff in analyzing how business needs can be enhanced by application technologies.
- Make recommendations regarding continuous improvement of internal and external processes/procedures.
- Stay abreast of changing technologies to ensure leading-edge development of applications.
- 7+ year’s professional software development experience.
- 5+ years with OO technologies such as .NET, Com, C++, Java
- 5+ years’ experience with .NET framework, ASP.NET / C# / MVC
- 5+ years with relational databases, mainly SQL Server
- 3+ years with web services/SOAP/XML/ XSLT
- 3+ years integrating APIs
- 3+ years with ORM framework (Entity Framework preferred).
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Java Script or other web technologies.
- Experience with MongoDB and Elasticsearch
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to expand knowledge and experience and commitment to continuous learning.
Why you should work for SELECTiON.COM®
- Incentive/Bonus Program
- Health Insurance
- In-house Company Gym
- Growing Company
- Veteran Owned
Qualified and available candidates please email a detailed resume elaborating on your .NET development experience.
Some error has occured.