SELECTiON.COM®, a nationwide provider of pre-employment background screenings headquartered in Cincinnati, is a veteran-owned and faith-based organization that has been in business for more than 25 years.
We believe that what separates true customer satisfaction from mere lip service is the willingness to put the SELECTiON.COM® customer first in everything we do.
Our knowledgeable staff of Research Specialists averages more than 7.5 years of industry experience, while our team of satisfaction executives averages over 11 years with the company.
SELECTiON.COM® – “Where smart hiring begins®” also features an in-house IT department with a total of more than 35 years’ experience with the company.
What we do:
SELECTiON.COM® offers the most comprehensive array of pre-employment background check reports.
Our background checks include criminal courts (county, state & federal), civil courts, credit (consumer & pre-employment), drug screening, fingerprinting, education & employment verification, workers’ compensation, medical sanctions and a national criminal search using our proprietary Search America® database.
We provide the tools and resources to help our clients stay compliant with state and federal guidelines at the click of a button.
What you will do:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a minimum schedule of M-F, 8am-5pm
- Deliver engagement
- Participate in social media and marketing strategies
- Position yourself as a background check and screening expert
- Aggressively prospect, develop, and close leads using a variety of online and offline sources
- Qualify prospective customers by phone and close deals over the phone or in-person depending on customer engagement
- Meet and exceed individual weekly and monthly activity and sales goals
- Participate in weekly sales planning and reporting
- Deliver a minimum of five (5) new clients per month, but never be satisfied with minimums
- Understand that the work we do is as important to our company, as it is to our clients and ultimately their applicants – whose livelihood may depend on our timely return of accurate information
- Energy and enthusiasm, with a strong ‘I Am Sold Myself’ attitude
- Strong work ethic & mental toughness
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong business development focus, willing to prospect and uncover new clients and a drive to develop opportunities from prospect level through to deal close
- Strong presenter and communicator with internal and external customers and partners
- Must be creative, innovative, and be able to articulate thoughts and ideas clearly
- Demonstrate relentless persistence in a competitive marketplace
- Positive attitude and high character
- Ambition & drive, with a serious sense of urgency
- Empathy, with a strong desire to serve the needs of others
- Competitive spirit
- Desire to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of humor
- PC skills, especially MS Office and Act! sales tools
- High School Diploma or GED required
The benefits you will enjoy as a SELECTiON.COM® Business Development Manager are:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Unlimited Commissions
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Office Tools and Equipment
- Sales Support
- FREE On-site Exercise Facility
- FREE Parking
SELECTiON.COM® rewards for excellent performance! If you want a sales career in which you control your earnings and career path – please use the form below and send a resume today.
SELECTiON.COM® is a drug-free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, veteran status, or genetic information.
No phone calls, please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Some error has occured.