Position: Criminal Research Rep.
Background check company seeks individual that can work in a fast paced office environment and able to provide excellent customer service. This person should have outstanding telephone demeanor, computer skills, be reliable, and able to learn quickly.
- Criminal Research, Quality Assurance of Criminal Records, Data Entry and Customer Service
- Track progress in our proprietary database for customers to review
- Ensure proper protocol and procedures are followed in order to conduct requested services
- Field customer inquiries and forward to appropriate area for resolution
Qualifications / Skills Required
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required (College background preferable)
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills & phone etiquette
- Proficient in MS Word and familiar with MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail and a high sense of urgency
- Must be highly organized and reliable
- Must have ability to work well with other team members and adapt to new or changing job responsibilities
- Ability to self-manage time and to prioritize projects is essential
The benefits you will enjoy as a SELECTiON.COM® Employee:
- Growing Company
- Veteran Owned
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Quarterly Incentive Program
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Eight paid Nationals Holidays, Vacation days and Birthday Holiday
- Clean safe work environment
- FREE On-site Exercise Facility
- FREE Parking
This is a full-time position Mon-Fri. College background preferable.
Our office is located in the Tri-County/Springdale area. Benefits and incentive program included.
Some error has occured.